Volunteering for Dental Missions
Where, When, Why and What's in the Details
Speaker: T. Bob Davis, DMD
Time: 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019
Location: Boise Centre West
CE Credits: 3
Intended Audience: Entire Team
CLICK HERE for a personal invitation from Dr. Davis!
That’s the starting point, admitting you have NEVER done something you have HEARD about, and THOUGHT about, but have yet TO DO from your bucket list of goals/ dreams for your life. There’s no time like the present to hear of others DOING IT and being around dynamic colleagues who have a passion for sharing their talents, skills, and heart with those less fortunate in the world we share. Get the BIG PICTURE plus DETAILS. Your life will never be the same!!!!! What are you waiting for?
- To identify the needs for dental volunteers, basis for volunteering, qualifications of volunteers.
- To point out local, national, and international locations, groups and individuals involved.
- To give details of the “how to’s” of starting a trip, joining another group trip, teaching in a school, lists of fixed/portable equipment plus supplies needed and available.
- To see recent photos/videos of existing missions and hear testimonies from recent participants.
- To motivate and inspire altruistic volunteerism while creating networking among those doing it.
CLICK HERE to view International Volunteer Opportunities through the ADA Foundation
These seminars are financially supported by USA Sections of both the International College of Dentists (ICD), the Academy of Dentistry International (ADI) and the Henry Schein Cares Foundation, Inc.