This award recognizes a Fourth Year Dental Student selected by the dental school faculty who:
- Exhibits an altruistic attitude to assist the underserved or less fortunate.
- Motivates others to serve and provide for the common good.
- Shows humility and generosity with time and talents.
- Has history of significant participation in various school, local, state, and international projects.
- Has a leadership role in activities.
- Is involved in public health issues.
- Is involved in political issues that encourage humanitarian support.
- Shows responsibility, commitment, persistence, dedication, and is inspirational to others.
- Demonstrates the potential to continue to be a leader and a participant in humanitarian outreach programs after graduation.